December 20, 2011

It's finished! yay!


The painting is done!

Alica, from Happily Married...to the cows....I chose your suggestion for my painting! The idea of the silhouette for the Nativity and the star really caught my attention. I knew I kinda wanted to stay on the theme of the other painting and your idea worked wonderfully. Thank you for sharing the idea with me!

Thanks to all of you for giving me some very wonderful suggestions! They were all great..really, I mean it! I have to say that it was really fun opening this up to my blog friends. I loved the fresh perspectives and clever ideas that I wouldn't have thought of. If I have a creativity block in the future...I just may do this again!


6 comments:

  1. L.O.V.E. IT!! You are amazing! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! I had more fun waiting to see what you did. I especially like how you teased us. I have a post with a sign attached that I may use you idea on. I'm blocked as to what to put on it. Anyway, thank you for the fun. It turned out great. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! It turned out just perfectly. .and the combo looks great on your mantle!! Are you going to frame them, or leave them as they are? I know you will enjoy them for years to come!! Don't forget to autograph and date them. .your boys will love to have them passed down someday too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! What is it painted on? Is that a canvas or wood? Your so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!
    Peggy, I painted these on pre stretched canvas purchased at Michaels craft store.
    Melanie, I'm not going to frame them, I'm going to leave them as is.
    I always appreciate everyone's responses!! You guys make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very artsy craftsy..and they fit in with your decor perfectly. Great job Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete