September 29, 2012

just a quick note



hello peeps! I'm just popping in for a quick note, and I will be back later this weekend to write. I have been focusing on getting healthy and at the same time, ignoring my blog. I was going to say, sorry 'bout that, but that is kinda silly...cause I'm getting healthy! yay!! Anyhow, I haven't even checked in on all of your blogs, and for that, I am sorry! I need to get caught up on everyone and see what's been going on. Right now I am about to go for a long walk. I'm shooting for 4 miles...no reason I can't do it...but I'm headed over to my sister in laws as part of my walk and there are some nice hills on the way! If you know Pennsylvania, our roads are hilly and winding!


P.S. I tried on a shirt in the athletic department of JC Penney's yesterday....it was an XL....and it looked great! I am normally a 1X, which, for those of you who don't know, that is definitely bigger than an XL. Anyhow, I didn't bulge in it and there was even some loose material on the sides of the shirt. The arms were not tight at the top....unbelievable! I do declare I will be going back today and buying that shirt!!! It is so cute...it's light weight, great for walking, long sleeved and the color of a dusty pumpkin....I love it!

Ok, love you guys, I will be back before the end of the weekend with a post!! I haven't forgotten about you all...I'm just focusing.

P.S.S. Did you see those gray hairs up there on the right side of my forehead! I didn't even photoshop those out! au-naturale baby! hehe!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You go girl!! You don't have to explain about not posting, look at me! Ha ha! I have been trying to eat heather too. But Since school started back it all went down the drain. Look at me, no post in weeks! Oh well I'm still thing of you!
    And about those gray hairs...your beautiful just the way you are! We are not our hair! (thank goodness!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back, Bonnie. Missed your posts, but completely understand. Good for you getting healthy. Walking is so good for you!

    What gray hair? You want to see gray hair, lady, come look at my head. Like Peggy said, we are not our hair. And I'll also echo "Thank goodness!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly girl... living life is more important than blogging about it. How much weight have you lost? I'll bet you're feeling great about yourself. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great for you!! I'll bet you are still feeling good!! Proverbs has two scriptures relating to gray hair. .my fave. .Gray hair is the crown of glory. .it is gained my living a godly life. .Proverbs 16:31 Though I will be the first to admit that I can't STAND mine :-) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Bonnie! I'm so proud of you! With all those luscious pies you must make, I'm VERY impressed that you can resist that temptation! You have inspired me to keep on the healthy lifestyle track that I started on a couple of weeks ago. Keep it up!
    ~Veronica <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey again! Maybe you'd like to rejoin me? Check this out, girlie!
    http://with-love-and-confection.blogspot.com/2012/10/white-chocolate-pumpkins-by-with-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bonnie. .just wanted to pop in and say I miss you!! Hope your health is continuing to improve. .and you are still working hard. .Hoping to be an encouraging word to you today as you know that people out here love you and wish you the best!!Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good for you! i just found your blog and do hope you pop back in to share more. :)

    ReplyDelete